4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 20, 2015 8:34 AM by amtagle

3g network is not working on my iphone 5.

amtagle

Software is updated with the latest. I already tried to reset the network settings and to restart the phone and still it isn't working.

• Re: 3g network is not working on my iphone 5.
          Ely Vallez

Have you check if your device have a correct setting for internet? check the APN setting on your device. then for configuration assistance you may also check this link Help and Support Guide.

Postpaid: internet.globe.com.ph
          Prepaid: http.globe.com.ph
              amtagle

I did. I also trier to insert a different simcard on mg phone and I was able to connect thru 3g. Also tried to insert my simcard on a different phone and 3g also worked.

Sent from my iPhone

Ely Vallez

May I ask if your other simcard was a Globe sim also or from other network? Then since your simcard work on other device so that means your Globe simcard is ok. Then if ever your other simcard was also a Globe sim, now may I ask if your device is a Globe provide, if not globe provided, openline   or came it from other country? If your device was came from other country and you just unlock the device, that could be the reason why the internet doesnt work on that device since other device that come from or distributed by other country have a different setting on the internet, you need a good technician to unlock also the internet service on that kind of device.