1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 18, 2015 9:52 AM by ChitoReyes

Extra fees/ charges

rubiloulojo_18@yahoo.com

Hello po!

My pocket wifi is subscribed to plan 299. It just happened na I paid the bill 6 days beyond its due date. I waited for the reconnection message but unfortunately, I received none so I dialled the hotline number (02)7301000 and talked to electronic operator for free and told me that i will receive a reconnection msg within 2 hours. However, two hours passed and no reconnection message was received so i dialled again and decided to talk to a customer service representative (CSR) with fee of P100. 00. He told me that my previous request via electronic operator will not be processed because my account was locked and I still have to settle some fees/charges immediately (it is not clear to me what charges was that, since I already paid my bill), and said that only them, the CSR, could unlock my account. I just want to be clarified what fees/ charges was that? Thanks!

• Re: Extra fees/ charges
          ChitoReyes

While you had settled your outstanding dues, you would still have to pay for a reconnection fee if your account was subsequently suspended due to non-payment or delay of payment.

Such reconnection fee would not have been necessary if your account was not suspended but I would assume it was.

Settlement of the Php 100 reconnection fee is necessary before they could reconnect your line. This has become a standard practice for utility companies like MERALCO, Manila Water, etc.