4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 29, 2015 2:31 PM by khunching

Unacceptable Bill Charges

giegian

I just had my globe postpaid account, I was charged of International Text Messaging Maintenance Fee and Overseas Communication Tax, which I will never pay because I never texted to anyone outside the Phils! I didn't even complain of my Globe signal which is just 1signal bar at home but this charge I will never accept the fact paying for something I didn't do. I backed up ALL my text messages as a proof and I never ever texted anyone internationally. This is a complete rip off.

Just wanna vent out my regret of having this Globe account.

• Re: Unacceptable Bill Charges
          ChitoReyes

You can raise your concern in the hotline and perhaps you can request for a reversal.

giegian

Yes Chito, I called the Globe operator last night, he was quite rude. After explaining my concern, he placed me on hold many times before had helped me.

ChitoReyes

Please understand that most hotline CSRs are third party call center services and may not necessarily reflect the embodiment of a Globe employee and thus the undesirable attitude which Globe really has to address as they reflect the company being frontliners.

It would be nice if you can get the name and the time you spoke with the CSR so you could report them accordingly.

The more important thing however is if your concern was addressed and eventually be reversed.

khunching

I was also charged of International Text Messaging Maintenance Fee and Overseas Communication Tax and the CSR said that it was a valid charges. I asked the number on where the messages were sent and it was a 4 digit number (2352), if I'm not mistaken, and I am 101% sure that I never send a message in that number. But before that incident, in my all previous bills they also charged me of Club Content Subscription which they reversed after I discovered/noticed it in my bill. And they can't give me a good reason on how it was being charged in my bill. My Globe plan is already 4 months and I am really pissed-off of their unwanted billing/charges.