3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 20, 2015 11:54 PM by maikalande2014

Globe prepaid

maikalande2014

Free Facebook

• Re: Globe prepaid
          chinchin

I registered the gosurf50 and I have recieved the usual reply, but I cant call, text and surf, and even I have tried the other promo still it seems that I have my account at zero. I almost paid 100 for 1 day just to reregister diffrent promos but still Not working. What the problem? Tonight I registered gosurf50 and the unlitxt but it doesnt work. Can I have my load back? It happened for almost a Week. Can you help me?

jerrifecatalan

Hi chinchin seems you have to be aware of the promo u r using. But it's Okey, we'll help you on this For the lost of load I think it has something to do with your smartphone or mobile. If your mobile data is on before you register to a surf promo, it actually deducts or nababawasan Na Ang load mo sa. Reason Na naka On and dat even if your not using it, that's also reading why u can't make outgoing calls and sms because Ubos Na Ang load mo tama Pero nakaregister ka Na sa promo, and now Di po kayo makakonek? What's the signal Na naka-indicate sa phone mo.. 3G/E/H/H+, if meron try to check APN settings sa mobile data(wireless and networks ng phone mo) dapat sa APN settings: http.globe.com.ph then retry to off and on again toe mobile data until signal appears. Then try browsing..should you have many aiming balance at least P5. To use the service make sure Na nakaidda mga auto updates sa mga apps mo para Di kumonsumo pa sa internet Na maaring nainis nito Ang allowance per day sa browsing mo. Hope malinis sa Iyo. Mag ask ka lang if mag ipapalinaw  ka pa. At kung gagana Na.

Sa concern mo dahil nawala load mo, try to call 211 for free using ur globe mobile but I think makikita kasi Yung reason why happens like that , but you can try naman.

maikalande2014