0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 23, 2015 10:04 AM by tetta23

Super delayed handset.  Been waiting for my requested iPhone 6+  handset (128g space grey) since I recontracted with you guys November last year.  I am always told that stock is unavailable.  After a very looooong wait, I was finally given a reference num

tetta23

Been waiting for my requested iPhone 6+  handset (128g space grey) since I recontracted
      with you guys November last year.  I am
      always told that stock is unavailable.  After
      a very looooong wait, I was finally given a reference number and a schedule for
      pick up last Feb 13. Pick up date is supposed to be today, Feb 23  at SM MoA.  However,  Feb 17, I received a call from one of your CS
      agents, informing me that the pick up will be delayed due to “unserved unit”.
      After several harrowing and blood-pressure raising conversations with your CS
      people,  it is still unclear why such a
      thing will happen.  Agents are blaming
      their colleague for not properly processing the application, etc.  Why customers like me should suffer for their
      incompetence remains unanswered.  Anyway,
      I have confirmed just today that Globe, after making me wait for three months and
      getting my hopes up by setting a pick up date which they eventually cannot
      keep,  is again setting March 2, 2015 as
      my new pick up schedule. Question is, how sure are you that you will really
      deliver on this date?  I hope you know
      that you have been extremely exasperating.