3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 9, 2015 8:35 PM by zyper95

Re-contracting Problem

manuelmangrubang

I have a problem with re-contracting my account. My old account was terminated last March 2014 and we have to pay for the pre termination fee for gadget and previous balance. We settled a partial payment of 10k on July 2014. We went to Globe (Technohub Branch, Commonwealth Ave.) and processed the account if we can still continue the account instead of terminating it. The sales agent agreed that we may still continue it but with another account and number because that "old" account was already inactive. We asked if we still have to pay for the remaining Balance amounting to 13,016.70 which is a part of the termination fee. he said no if we are gonna continue the plan.so they issued me another account and paid for 1,799 for the initial payment as that is my monthly plan. Today I found out on my contract information that i am now eligible to recontract my account. but when i inquired thru online and via call, they said that i still have a previous balance from my old account. How can that be possible when I continued that account with another account number which the Sales Agent from Globe Technohub suggested that i will no longer have to pay for it only if I continue that account which I did.

• Re: Re-contracting Problem
          zyper95

This is the problem discussing re-contract with the hotlines as hotline agents does not have direct information of the accounts. Most of their information are old and not updated this is the reason they provide callers misinformation. What I can suggest is that visit the Globe Store then call the hotline from their so the agents will be able to talk directly to one of the customer relations from the store.

WILLfindways
            Visit a Globe Store. You don't need to call the hotline from the Globe Store. Wonderful Creatures in the Globe Store should assist you whether they like it or not.

If you need further help, I am just a Tweet away :) @WILLfindways

#WeDeserveFarBetter

zyper95

WILLfindways that would be nice if the Globe Store can process the re-contract for other subscribers. But, apparently only selected store do that and most of the time re-contracting subscriber are informed to call the loyalty hotline for the re-contract. Before I was able to process my re-contract thru the Globe Store at SM North Annex and Trinoma.