5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 2, 2015 10:43 AM by dhorie_1122

temporarily disconnect my line

cnc150

Good day.

I would like to temporarily disconnect my postpaid plan. What are the terms po? Do i have to pay the monthly though my line is temporarily disconnected? Hope to receive responses.

• Re: temporarily disconnect my line
          fervish

Temporary disconnection is allowed for 30 days only if your still within the contract period. The 30 day-bill will be waived however your contract will be extended for another 30 days.

If you mean temporary disconnection within the contract period without paying the mrf then you will still be billed the mrf until your finish the contract. Otherwise, if not within the contract then better call 211 using any globe line to clear things out.

cnc150

Thank you for your response.

Though my line is updated, i just want to know the terms for applying a request for temporarily disconnection of line.

Meaning, your line will be automatically reactivated after the 30 days period? Will globe give you any notice that your account has been reactivated?

I think globe is very wise to offer only 30 days temporary disconnection.

Your reply is helpful. Thank you again for that.

fervish

Hi. Yes the line will be auto activated after the lapse of the 30 days. For temporary diaconnection, you can do it online via account portal. Register an account at www.accounts.globe.com.ph. Enroll your mobile number and verify it using the code sent by the portal. Once verified, use the self service menu at the right side.

fervish

Please note that you should request the temp disconnection 5 days before your cut off date.

dhorie_1122

I'm planning to apply for temporary disconnection because I'm going to Palawan on May 18 to June 15. My cut off date is every 6th of the Month. How can I apply the temporary disconnection if my preferred date of disconnection will be May 15 to June 14?