4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 25, 2015 8:41 AM by kelgo

plan

kelgo

Hi. Can i ask? Its almost 2weeks and 4 days since i report my gadget. They said they will replace it. And until now im waiting coz i cant use my gadget. Kelan kaya magkakastock ulit? :() after 1 month paba? :(

• Re: plan
          WILLfindways
          Did you visit a Globe Store when you reported this? If you did, go back to the Globe Store and ask this wonderful question.

"When do you plan to replace this defective not so smartphone(place the device after delivering this line)."

If you are not happy with the reply, ask for the supervisor.

Demand a replacement unit on or before <insert date>. You may aslo ask for temporary unit while you wait for your replacement unit.

Practice your script before your visit to the Globe Store.

If you need further help, I am just a tweet away. @Willfindways

#WeDeserveFarBetter

P.S. Scream and Shout and Let It All Out Moderately. Try the Cherrie Gil Look. It works.
            jerrifecatalan

actually some Globe stores supposed to offer a temporary mobile for their customer can have mobile and continue using their line while waiting for the replacement of your defective unit. so i suggest ask them again and demand some that you need the unit as soonest,. hold on and i know what you feel..  stay calm, i think globe staff doing their job naman,.. i know this will be okey, kasi may ganyang case ang kaibigan ko naayos naman,

wala naman masama if mag demand ka and all, basta daanin lang muna sa maayos na usapan, wala naman may gusto neto, and i think globe customers are important, kasi tayo rin naman nakakatulong sa kanila,.

hingi ka na lang asusrance kelan ba>

rebates kung kinakailangan if di mo nagagamit service ng maayos..

then hingi ka temporary replacement..

kelgo

jerrifecatalan

kelgo then give us updates po.. salamat!!

kelgo

woooohh 1month na wala padin. hayyy nasakin pa naman tab. prob nia ung brigthness ang labo. nakakainis lang kase nung dinala ko una dun sabi saken "kung gusto mo na ng ganyan sir nasasau" -wow kaya nga pinapapalit ko db tpos sbihin kung gusto ko na ganya?. 2nd time na pumunta ako dun nagask ako temporary device "kinakausap ko pa ung nagaasist saken tinatalikuran na ako sabihin pa sakin "ganyan talga sir"? -haha ang saya diba?