6 Replies Latest reply on Sep 5, 2016 9:06 PM by reygortega

gcash

jcubeinvictus

Hi,

Please help me. I cannot add my Gcash account in my main account. Whenever i try to add account and enter my mobile number then click on send verification code, i'm getting an error, the system cannot validate nor find my existing Gcash account. However my Gcash is perfectly working. I can even access it using my Gcash app in my phone.

• Re: gcash
          TJ of GCash

Hi jcubeinvictus! Can you share more details about this? What do you mean with you cannot add your GCash account to your main account?

jcubeinvictus

Hi,

Here's what happened. I already have an existing Gcash account and have been using it until now so i know that it's active and it's even working using the Gcash app in my phone. Now, I also have an online Globe account under my tatoo broadband and phone bundle.

Yesterday, i tried accessing my Gcash online through the Globe website but the page is routing me to the registration page. I'm done with step 1 since i already have a Gcash account. On step 2, it's asking me to add my Gcash account in my existing Broadband online account, i reached the page where it's asking for my Gcash account number (mobile number), i entered it as instructed then click on the send verification code button since it requires for it to complete the process, however after doing so, it gave me a message saying it cannot find my Gcash account and try again. That's where i got stuck.

To make things short. I cannot tie up my Gcash account in my existing Globe Broadband online account.tjofgcash

reygortega

hi sir. im lost in my inquiry. i just want to know what is the account ref.???under pay bill, SSS Cont-OFW in the Gash Mobile App. thanks