Check your phone settings.
- 1. Call Barring should NOT be active
- 2. Fixed Dialing should be deactivated
- 3. Airplane or Flight Mode should be turned off.
- 4. Message Center number should be +639170000130
- 5. Message inbox memory should not be full
For some Nokia models: If there is a "2" displaying on the top left-hand or right-hand side of your screen:
- 1. Press and hold the '#' button until "Change Phone Line?" prompt appears.
- 2. Click OK
Try the basic troubleshooting found at Cannot Send SMS | Troubleshooting | Help and Support
I already did that Sir.. But still, it's not working... i already followed those steps hours ago.. and even reported this issue via email which is provided at the bottom of the steps....
Eh may load at signal po ba kau?
Meron po aqng load.. and puno po ung signal nya.. di q tlga alam kung alin ang problema....
Naka line 2 ka siguro