10 Replies Latest reply on Mar 21, 2015 5:43 AM by diesil

Postpaid Payment Records

ja9ka8

Hi, I would like to ask if how many hours or days will it take before I can see my payments to be reflected on my account? Because last night I payed my postpaid bill at Globe then this morning I logged into globe's site and went into "My Account" > "Payment History" , but I haven't seen any of my payment records from last night.

• Re: Postpaid Payment Records
          ChitoReyes

Good for you as in my case I haven't seen any of my payment records from the past 20 years online in "My Account"

I don't think it was ever activated but probably a future feature that would be offered.

diesil

Wow your sooo fullll of hotair! Bakit 20 years ago na ba nag offer ang globe ng ganitong service? Hahaha as in Windows 3.1 or 95 from a 586 cpu pa na gamit mo? Talaga lang ha!

ChitoReyes

The payment history for the past 20 years (and not the "My Account" service) is what i meant which was made to stress a point that NONE of my payments were ever reflected there. .

I apologize if it came to you that way.

WILLfindways

Banks allow it's customer to view statements in the last x months. It's not practical to show statements from the 80's, 90's.

I think (and I always think) that's the same case with this network whether some creatures like or not.

#WeDeserveFarBetter

ChitoReyes

If I am not mistaken the record and document retention provided by law in the Philippines is 10 years.

With the new Electronic Storage Systems (ESS), banks and companies may even opt for a longer period of time

WILLfindways
                            PDF copy of the Billing Statements, Payment Records in the 80s, 90's 2000's need not to be viewable in the secure site of the network to comply with the existing laws.

I think (and I always think) it's a wonderful idea.

Bigyan na 'yan ng Jacket at CD.

#WeDeserveFarBetter
                                ChitoReyes

Going with that argument, then the PDF copy of the Billing Statements, Payment Records need not be viewable at all in the secure site BUT it is Globe which is offering such service then they might as well do it (at least in Billing Statements they indicate what is only available).

In the case of Payment Records, nothing is indicated and why only online payments and more strangely is why 3 to 5 days AFTER the transaction is made? Does it take that long to process and record such payments in this age of technology (Just like the manual clearing of checks)? Does this not defeat the very purpose of going online? Or is online just a show to create an impression that the company is at par in using the latest in technology? 

WILLfindways
                        Forts, it's PAID not Payed.

Second, If you PAID via Globe Store, it should be posted in your account after next batch processing.

Third, all payments made after your statement cutoff will be reflected in your next statement.

Finally, if you have the Official Receipt, I think you should be happy with it.

#WeDeserveFarBetter

P.S. You can always try to dial *143# 
                          fervish

For my accounts, payments i made at globe store is not reflected in the Payment History. Only payments i made via online using credit card is reflected. I observed that it took 3-5 days to be reflected.