4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 31, 2015 5:59 PM by zyper95

iphone 5s weak signal

enzoaccad

I just finished my blackberry family plan contract then renewed it to a new plan that is sim only, I used the previous sim to an iPhone 5s but i'm getting a really weak signal at home, most of the time "no service", I've never experienced this such problem before with my blackberry. When im outside, the signal is fine naman.

My brother experiences the same problem also with his iPhone 5

I'm from Bahayang Pag-Asa Imus, Cavite

• Re: iphone 5s weak signal
          zyper95

Try the sim on another phone and check if you will still get the same issue. If not, then the issue is with your device you may need to try to update your current firmware.

jerrifecatalan

since You've mention po na Blackberry Family, tanong ko lang po ha if BB9320 or below po ba yung device niyo po??

if yes try to check if your sim was activated for LTE since your using Iphone 5s as you mentioned also, you have to request for that since your using LTE Phone, you may request at any nearest Globe store or The account owner can have a call. to 211 or 027301300 FREE using your globe mobile postpaid.

zyper95

The post is low signal or no signal at all not about LTE. It doesn't matter if you are going to use an non-LTE sim or LTE sim ready on an LTE enables device. The question is is the sim still viable since old Blackberry devices uses a regular sim while iphone 5S uses micro sim.  Also even if you request to enable LTE on a regular sim you still not be getting LTE signal since the provision of the sim is 3G only. 

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                zyper95

Since you already mention that your brother also experience the same problem may be there is network issue in your area.