jungacita2309 Hi there. Please advise if you have tried these steps (Tattoo Home Broadband Plans – Products | Tattoo Globe):
Already a Tattoo Home Broadband subscriber? Register now!
- For first-time Spotify users, visit Spotify.
- Click "Log in", then "Sign up". You can use your email address or Facebook Account. Note: For existing Spotify users, log in to your account and go to Step 3. If you want to use the same email account, you need to unsubscribe your Spotify premium account before you can proceed with the step-by-step process.
- Visit Spotify-Globe page to register your Spotify account with Globe. Enter your birthday and email address and make sure the details match on your application form.
- Connect Globe to your Spotify Account by clicking the 'Log in to Spotify' button.
- Enter your Spotify Account username and password then click 'Log in'. Upon logging in, connect Globe to your Spotify account by clicking the 'Allow' button.
- Download the Spotify web player. To access your account in your smartphone, download the Spotify App via iTunes or Google Playstore. Please ensure that you're using a Philippine account to download your application.
- You can now enjoy your Spotify Premium Account with Tattoo Home Broadband Plans.
For more info, check out Spotify FAQs.
This comes with a 30-day subscription to Spotify Premium as long as subscribed to the plan.
You will be automatically logged-in the player.
jungacita2309 Hi there. What is the error message? Kindly confirm if you have tried the following steps (found here: Tattoo Home Broadband Plans – Products | Tattoo Globe) and mention which step leads to the error during registration.
- Tattoo Home Broadband - Spotify Registration Page
hi, that was the exact procedure i follow and below was the error prompted :
"OOPS SOMETHING WENT WRONG, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER".
is there other way to resolve this?
jungacita2309 It must be one of those old system issues between Globe and Spotify (also experienced by Prepaid and Postpaid mobile users). You may need to wait until the persistent problem is resolved.
oh, too bad will have to wait for long. anyway RNav, thanks a lot for the help. appreciate!
same here. may problem ba sa server nila?
gumana na sakin . .na registered na sa spotify ko....better late than never.... thank you globe