8 Replies Latest reply on Apr 13, 2015 11:54 AM by josephbeverly

NAKAW LOAD FOR THE PAST 3 REGISTRATIONS.

josephbeverly

NAKAW load seems prevalent recently....

Here's what happened...

1. Checked balance got ZERO (222 BAL)

2. loaded 60php.

3. registered to SUPERSURF50 (8888)

4. Checked balance (222 BAL) again, got 10 pesos, as expected.

5. surfed, to avail the prescribed promo for 23 (TWENTY THREE)  hours.

A. DID NOT RECEIVE OR MAKE CALLS DURING THE SUPERSURF PROMOTION.

B. DID NOT TEXT ANYONE DURING THE SUPERSURF PROMOTION.

C. SURFING WAS THE ONLY THING DONE DURING THE PROMOTION.

6. After 23 hours, disconnected.

7. Checked balance again, expecting 10 pesos balance got 0 instead.

A. if GLOBE is feeling generous/charitable/conscientious, will leave .50 to 1 peso.

8. Same results after repeating 3 times.

My setup ...

Laptop using usb modem Huawei E1550.

The SIM is specifically used for internet purposes only, nothing more.

This can only mean ....

1. Globe is intentionally stealing load from their customers.

2. Globe has incompetent programmers who cant find out what is wrong with the system.

3. Globe is intentionally hiring incompetent programmers so the problem cannot be found so they can steal from their customers.

4. Globe is ignoring the flaw in their systems, so they can steal from their customers.

Please post a reply if you have the same experience as I had.

IF anyone has a better explanation why I keep loosing 10 peso load....

I'M ALL EARS

P.S.

It seems that their policy @ https://community.globe.com.ph/thread/77109

is intended to warn people when they will start to "Steal" their load.

• Re: NAKAW LOAD FOR THE PAST 3 REGISTRATIONS.
          WILLfindways
          As for your missing 10 pesos or so, call the hotline and ask them what happened to your your 10 pesos.

You cannot simply scream and shout na ninakawan ka agad agad.

The 2014 Annual Report is not a proof na ninakawan ka talaga ng 10 pesos ng Globe.

I feel for you.

#WeDeserveFarBetter 
          • Re: NAKAW LOAD FOR THE PAST 3 REGISTRATIONS.
            josephbeverly

Contacted globe @5:00am today and 2346 is at the heart of all this.

I am being charged for UNSOLICITED text messages by Globe.

Great business model!

Can you imagine this!? I am being charged for advertisements!!!!

Allegedly, I activated my subscription to 2346 last Feb 16. As expected, rep says that the deductions were valid.

Hmmm, how did this happen when the SIM and my modem is stored separately all the time?

The SIM that I have is only part of a back up system. Hence it is only used

during emergencies, in fact I consider it as disposable. January was the last

time I used the SIM before this incident. I only used it when my primary ISP

went down during the holy week(around 3/29 - 4/10). Which means that It was impossible

for me to register anything on the said date.

Several questions need to be asked here...

-     Why was my 2346 subscription activated?

-     Who would benefit from this activation? Certainly not me! I've seen the messages that they send,

and it is certainly worth less than that creamy brown delight that sticks to the toilet

paper when you go to the bathroom.

READ ON...

I currently I have observed 2 of Globe's QUESTIONABLE business practices.

1.     "Regular browsing rate 5 php/ 15 min"

and the

"Require customers to have a maintaining balance of 5 pesos when they register for an internet promotion".

http://www.techpinas.com/2010/11/globe-super-surf-50-registration-code.html

We have been all there, ether at work or at play, when we always almost loose ourselves in the internet.

This is what Globe is counting on, ( na-lilibang kasi tayo ), IF THE PROMO EXPIRES, they are ensured of an extra

5 peso income, as their AUTOMATIC DATA CHARGING WILL KICK IN ( aka. Regular browsing rate 5 php/ 15 min ).  

Remember that this activates ON THE VERY SECOND the promotion expires.

So go on overtime for one second... BAM!... Globe is 5 Pesos richer for every 15 minutes that you forget.

As the edge of tomorrow tag line says: live.die.REPEAT

With 40 Million customers, I can see how this SCHEME can be extremely lucrative.

On this note, I asked the agent if she could disable the "Regular browsing rate", she couldn't. HA! It Figures!

My ISP has a feature called LOAD PROTECT. It does not matter how much load you have

in your account. When the Promotion ends, you will NEVER incur an additional

charge because you forgot to get off 3G packet data. They simply disconnect your internet and that's it.

Globe should have a system like this in place, but with 40 million

customers, well, you know what I mean.

2.    Automatically register customers to 2346 , (or perhaps  2363, 2474, 2864 , 2600,  2898 and 2332)

While the registration may be invalid, customers can't and WONT complain about it because its

free. The beauty of it is, all succeeding transactions are TECHNICALLY valid,

therefore non-refundable.

Have you received one of these messages? Put your head into it, analyze

it for just one minute. Is it really worth 1 peso?

Again with 40 milion SIMs in circulation, wouldn't this be another lucrative scheme from

Globe, the leader in deceitful and valueless services.

Scoured the web for information about this and it seems that I am not the only victim ...

http://www.howtoquick.net/2012/09/globe-2346-how-to-stop.html Read the comments....

Poor guy, he's being charged for unsolicited messages for a subscription that he never registered for (just like me).

What's worse is that HE cannot UN-REGISTER it.

Remember that my card is practically new. IT's roughly 4 months old, seldom used.

The only text message I sent with this sim is "bal(222)" and "SUPERSURF50(8888)",

sent not more than 15 times since it came into my possession. Right OUT-OF-THE-BOX

tina-target/pinag-iinteresan na agad-agad ang pera ko.  

Minamadali nilang ubusin ang load mo para madalas ka mag-reload.

Sinong matinong tao ang hindi maiinis dito?

Is this how GLOBE welcomes new customers?

From Globe's standpoint, its perfectly legal!!

But on a moral side of things, this simply is DECIETFUL as they are PREYing on

their customer's lack of experience, wisdom and\or judgement, just to earn a buck.

I bet that GLOBE talks to their employees about INTEGRITY all the the time.

Its disappointing to see that they are failing to show it to their customers.

To my detractors, how would you feel, if you were in my shoes?

If you don't feel anything when someone forces you to pay 10 pesos for a

notification service that you don't need then you may be...

- an employee.

- too rich to care.

- daddy ( or someone else ) is paying for you load.

- not understand the situation.

- intellectually disabled.

@Will Benedict

I have spent 180 pesos during the Easter vacation, when 3 a day staggered internet should've cost me 150.

For a practically NEW and IGNORANT customer like MYSELF, #IDeserveFarMoreBetter.