1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 13, 2015 11:25 AM by Paulo D

    can i have also a copy of my previous bill.(bill no 1). please correct my name in my bill. the correct is ALMA not ELMA ,,thanx. thanx. also can i change my address to my bill?thanx


      can i have a copy of my bill no.1?

      Please correct my name in my bill no. 2. Correct is ALMA not ELMA. thanx

      Can i change my billing address to 689 CENTRAL STO. ROSARIO, PAOMBONG BULACAN.

      thanx,  hope for your kind consideration