2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 22, 2015 10:15 PM by jade_ml

S6 recontracting application not processed...

csyambao

I applied for the S6 re contracting last week of March and a Globe agent called me up last March 27, 2015 using a land line with number 02-7392222. He called to confirm my re contracting application with the S6 free unit. The renewal is bundled with freebies including a wireless charger. He even gave me a Reference Number and the location where I will pick-up the unit. The conversation took us more than 15 minutes. I thought everything is already arranged. But to my curiosity, I called up again 211 today jsut to confirm the pick-up time and date because I'll be coming from Pampanga and I needed to pick-up my S6 at Trinoma. When my call was forwarded to the Loyalty Department, an agent named Rolex Geyo told me that my re contracting application didn't work out. I asked him why and he told me that the agent who assisted me made some errors in encoding the title of my request, to cut the story short, my application was not processed. Rolex suggested that he just process now my request but the pick-up date and venue will change or the unit will just be delivered to my desired address. Sounds ok... but what made me REALLY DISAPPOINTED is when he told me about the freebies. All the freebies will be given to me except for the wireless charger because it is no longer available. Got so mad and disappointed because of that! Why will I be the one to suffer the consequences where in fact it's Globe thru its agent made a mistake?!!! Another concern is that why anybody from the Loyalty or Sales Dept of Globe did not call me or inform me about my application that didn't work out? Since Rolex have limited authority on my complaints, I requested him to have me talk to his superiors. Unfortunately, he said that his supervisor is on a meeting and even if the supervisor will be the one to talk to me, there is no assurance that I will still be given the free charger. So I told him since our conversation is already long, I requested him to discuss my concern to his supervisor and I requested him to call me back. Until now, and it's already more than 2 hours, no Globe Supervisor have called me up. So I called up again the Globe Loyalty Department. And this time, it's Ms. Marian Santos, another agent answered my call. Relayed to her again my concern, and since she can't solve my complaints, she told me that she will hold my call for 1 to 2 minutes, after a while since she can't give me the free wireless charger, she offered instead that my 1 month MRF will be waived. I didn't accept her offer, so she hold again my cal... and this time, I was put on hold for more than 30 minutes, and still waited because I am serious and very disappointed on Globe's representative's mistake. After that long wait, she talked to me again only to tell me that all her supervisors are on an emergency meeting and they just call me asap. And now I am still waiting for their call. Very disappointed. What if I didn't call today and confirm my appointment on April 18 at Trinoma? I will be ending up wasting my time because I will be coming from Pampanga, and will incur cost for my transpo and meals. I JUST HOPE THE GLOBE MANAGEMENT WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ASAP.