1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 16, 2015 1:34 PM by iggy

my home tattoo wifi has a signal problem it has bars but does not have wlan signal

therealalexander

my tattoo wifi isnt working it shows lots of bars but yeah i cant see the wifi because it doenst have the WLAN signal please how to fix this or what to do at this type of problem? its a LTE CPE B593 model:B593s-22

• Re: my home tattoo wifi has a signal problem it has bars but does not have wlan signal
          iggy

therealalexander just to confirm, your device cannot locate your Modem/Router's SSID? If that is the case, it might have been accidentally disabled by someone. In order to fix this, you may need to connect your computer directly to the modem using an ethernet cable, Once you're connected, go to your modem's UI by opening a browser and going to 192.168.254.254. From there, you'll be prompted to login. I believe that the installer left you the credentials to login to your modem (it's different from your SSID and Modem Passcode)? And from there you have to go to the different settings to check if WLAN is enabled.

I hope this helps.