2 Replies Latest reply on May 10, 2013 7:25 PM by Demerok

Can I apply for Samsung s4 in my plan? I'm currently enroll in PLAN 999

Ellaine
      I'm currently enrolled in PLAN 999 last sept 2012 and have a LUMIA 610.. Can I avail the SAMSUNG S4? What requirements do you need? Thanks
        • Re: Can I apply for Samsung s4 in my plan? I'm currently enroll in PLAN 999
          hcescala

Hi Ellaine yes you can under recontracting scheme, the idea is CSR will compute how much you need to settle first to recontract your current lock up with Globe. The computation will be based in your locked up period, remaining months of the contract plus device retail price. For computation request you can tweey @talk2globe or call loyalty department

• Re: Can I apply for Samsung s4 in my plan? I'm currently enroll in PLAN 999
            Demerok

Should you wish to get Samsung S4 

Youl'l need to settle first the applicable fees and charges on your current account

these includes pre-termination fee and your current bill usage  + admin fee (maybe requested to be waived)

to gave you a picture since you only acquire your phone sept 2012 you need to pay 100% of the handset based price plus your current bill usage.

upon clearing this amounts you may now call the loyalty hotline 02 720 1300 Free using any Globe number .

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Advance MSF will be charged on your first bill. Hope this helps