15 Replies Latest reply on Jun 2, 2017 6:02 PM by marlson

Globe Online Postpaid Plan Application

JC

I submitted my application for a globe Postpaid plan last week. On the same day, I got an email from a Globe personnel, Patricia, about the requirements. Next day, I submitted my requirements to [email protected] with the subject, PATRICIA. On Monday, she called me and interviewed me a little bit and told me that someone from Globe would call me after 2 to 3 working days. I just wanted to know how long does it usually take for an online application to be approved? I also texted her yesterday to give me an update on my online application but she didn't reply. Thanks. 

• Re: Globe Online Postpaid Plan Application
          OnlineSales_GHP
          Hi goodmorning sir, this is PAU from Globe Online. Sir can I have your full name so that I can give you feedback?

Thanks.
              ramaze21

Weeewwsss...

GLOBE ONLINE APPLICATION REALLY DID A GOOD JOB!!!!!!...

I applied last May 04, 2017 and got a call from a Globe personnel named Christine. She interviewed me and ask for other requirements needed which I submitted the same day. She said to wait for another call from another globe personnel.

So May 8,2017 , another Globe personnel (forgot her name) called me and interviewed me again. After the interview she said to wait for another call from validation team (48hrs.)

I've waited for 2 weeks but no calls receive from them.

So I decided to call customer service (02)730-1010, she said that she will submit a report regarding my concern and wait for another 48hrs...

48hrs. have past but still no call from them so I decided to call again. She said to wait for another 48hrs. ( WT??... Seriously???)

Until now no calls from validation team....

My ORDER TRACKING STATUS says PROCESSING.

How long???

marlson

hi, I would like to follow up regarding on my postpaid plan application, according to the email I recieved, it will take 2 business days only, but now is the 5th business days and I havent recieved any confirmation or approval from globe.Hoping you could help me on this matter.

• Online Postpaid Application
                Jesse

I have the same issue with this one 

http://community.globe.com.ph/t5/New-Subscribers/Globe-Online-Postpaid-Plan-Application/m-p/6388#U6388

But it has been almost 2 weeks already. I was already able to submit the requirements and even done with the short interview with the globe personnel who called, and told me that i should receive a call within 2-3 working days. 

I just got a ref# from a globe representative on twitter saying that he already escalated the case and i should monitor for feedbacks. It's been almost a week now, and still no update.

Thanks!

Kind Regards

boriz
                  in my case, it's been a m0nth already since i applied online. The processing wud take u 48 years waiting period (or worst no update at all) but they guaranteed fast-lane processing to credit card holders.so expect long delays an overdue if u dont have one. In my case i dont have one,thats why i'm stil waiting until now without assurance of a positive outcome..hayyzz, this is terrible costumer service! :smileysad:
                    veterinarian
                    I got my phone and sim last May7,2013. I applied via online last Apr. 22.2013
                    15days processing including the shipping.

How fast is that?

But up to this moment, May14,2013, my line is not yet activated.

How was that?
                      milkydetorres
                      You should visit the globe store where you applied or try calling the customer service. In online application it usually takes 14 days or so.
                        milkydetorres
                        @veterinarian you should go to the nearest Globe store because the activation usually takes 24 hours or did you try to turn off your phone? Because there are times that you need to turn off your phone to activate the sim.
                        • referral potspaid application
                          honey_AJ

Hi, I have recently endorsed my cousin's postpaid application for S4 in a friend who's an employee of globe telecom. I was the one who sends his requirements through email. I just wanna ask if how long does it take for approval of a plan? His credit limit is around 38,000 pesos in his credit card, though he has an outstanding balance. He is availing a no cash out for S4 with 30 months lock up period. Is it an advantage if he was referred by an employee of globe? :smileyhappy:

Genevie1984

I have a pending application. Someone called me and ask if im still interste with the plan, I said yes and she told me to wait for another call for confirmation. I'm afraid i missed that call twice due to my busy schedule. Is there someone here with a good heart to verify this or at least let me know if my pending application has already been aprroved.

I applied in Globe SM Tarlac. Application name is Genevie Banez.

Thanks moderators!

notevenfollowed

Genevie1984 wrote:

I have a pending application. Someone called me and ask if im still interste with the plan, I said yes and she told me to wait for another call for confirmation. I'm afraid i missed that call twice due to my busy schedule. Is there someone here with a good heart to verify this or at least let me know if my pending application has already been aprroved.

I applied in Globe SM Tarlac. Application name is Genevie Banez.

Thanks moderators!

call & tweet

and tell your story, they might help you to know the status of your application.

iambernzyyb

I also applied yesterday for iphone 5  plan and I only received an email confirmation from globe of my order without the requirements. But I’ve read some of the posts here that they received an email re the requirements needed for the application the same day that they applied.

Can somebody enlighten me with the new process?

nyrnyr
                                  Talk to a supervisor maybe?