0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 20, 2015 3:18 PM by ninen

Hotline Application - Very Poor Customer Service

ninen

I applied for an additional line last 08 April 2015 and submitted all the necessary documents thru email on the same day.

2 days after, i received a call from globe and asked me verification questions to which I obliged.

from 10 April up to 16 April, about 6 agents from the support team called me and asked the same verification questions. I obliged to all of them and answered each and every agent patiently.

finally last 17 April, an agent called and informed me that the unit and plan that i am availing will be delivered on 18 April 2015 around 1 pm. She also told me to receive the unit personally because I need to sign the contract. I cancelled all my appointments on that day and I waited the entire day for the courier.

Guess what?! No delivery came! I waited the whole day and cancelled all my appointments for it.

When I called the hotline, all they could say was sorry and they will file an escalation report. I demanded to talk to a supervisor and I was transferred to Ms. Liana Flores. She said that she will personally handle the case and give me feedback on the same day. Guess what?! No one called me and gave me feedback.

20 April 2015, I called up the hotline again asking for an update. the agent couldn't give me a proper answer and said that he will file an "escalation report" AGAIN!.

If there's someone from GLOBE monitoring these boards--> I AM CANCELLING MY APPLICATION DUE TO VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. I AM A VERY GOOD AND LOYAL CUSTOMER FOR MANY YEARS, I JUST WANTED TO APPLY FOR AN ADDITIONAL LINE AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT A CUSTOMER?!!! ONE MORE SCREW UP LIKE THIS FROM GLOBE AND I WILL TRANSFER TO ANOTHER TELCO!