2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 30, 2015 4:59 PM by kaglobestephen

I have a 3 old postpaid plan and I would like to recontract.

unwired

What is the best iPhone plan you have that offers free call & text to Globe?

• Re: I have a 3 old postpaid plan and I would like to recontract.
          kaglobestephen

Hi There!

Our plans today are very different to that of three years ago and you'll be pleased to know that you get more value and more freedom with some of our new plans.

If it's unli calls and text you're after you'll probably want to check out the Lifestyle Suite (myLifestylePlan as it is on our site).  More information can be found at http://www.globe.com.ph/mylifestyleplan

Apart from the basic service offering (in which you will have unli call and text to Globe) there are numerous lifestyle packs which feature rich content and services that you may wish to avail of.

Please feel free to visit any of our Globe stores or make a call to us to discuss this plan and whether it is suitable for your current and future needs.

• Re: I have a 3 old postpaid plan and I would like to recontract.
            itachi1
            MyLifestyle Plan has a base of 499.00 which includes unlimited call and SMS to Globe and TM. From there you can add additional lifestyle packs depending on your needs and budget. 

I suggest you speak with our agents (02)7301300 and consult them about our iPhone offers. 
            1 of 1 people found this helpful