3 Replies Latest reply on May 21, 2015 12:39 PM by TJ of GCash

poor job of stuff

irenesudla12

Ngpunta nko many times s globe about another person who has also my number..SBI NLA ok n DW at nainvestigate n.pero bkt ung mga inaasahan ko n mga dpt e NSA gcash ko wla AQ mkita..INA allowed p rin b NLA ung other person n mkpag payout instead of me...here is my no.09062090295

• Re: poor job of stuff
          WILLfindways
          Go Back to the Globe Store or call the GCASH hotline via 211.

#WeDeserveFarBetter
              irenesudla12

Many times I went there.I also text one of stuff there but he never reply..he ignore my inquiry....why I cannot see any amount goes to my gcash

irene sudla

From:"WILL Benedict" <globecommunity-noreply@globe.com.ph>

Date:Wed, May 20, 2015 at 19:11

Subject:Re:  - poor job of stuff

Visit http://community.globe.com.ph now.

poor job of stuff

reply from WILL Benedict in Globe GCash - View the full discussion

Go Back to the Globe Store or call the GCASH hotline via 211.

#WeDeserveFarBetter

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Globe Community      Start a new discussion in Globe GCash by email or at Globe Community            Following poor job of stuff in these streams: Inbox

TJ of GCash

Hi Irene! Thanks for raising this issue to us and for sharing your number. If I understand this correctly, your situation is that someone is using both your number and your GCash account, correct? Will start an investigation once you confirm that what I mentioned is accurate. Thanks!