3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 5, 2013 4:19 PM by lovej

ROAMING PROBLEMS HERE IN KSA

macmac01

Need help... before i left the country I activated the roaming service of my simcard through the dial *143#.. the problem is when I got here it wont register on any network and I dont get any signal at all... 

What will I do to make my sim work here... badly needed roaming sim.... Please help...

• Re: ROAMING PROBLEMS HERE IN KSA
          hcescala

Hi macma01, did you have a maintaining balance of 100? You need it to enjoy globe roaming services. Just tweet @talk2globe to enable your roaming service ensure you have the said maintaining balance. :smileyvery-happy:

ABoredGlobeRep

Hi macmac01!

Seems like your GROAM was not activated properly!

Be advise that in order for you to activate the service you need at least 100php and 50php maintaining balance once you're GROAM is already activate. Should your credit fall less than the maintaining balance, your outgoing calls and text messages will be deferred and if the credit is not reloaded within 72hours after falling below the maintaining balance, your GROAM will be temporarily deactivated.

To reactivate roaming service that was temporarily disconnected, reload via Share-a-Load (from your loved ones in the Philippines) and then request activation by tweeting @talk2GLOBE or calling the Globe Roaming Hotline at +6327301212.

Hi  lovej!

I assume that youre also have roamed, or is roaming on KSA life like macmac01. Take not that KSA is a special country that only allows roaming activated for a certain number of days (180 days). An extension is requested before this period to continue to enjoy the service. Re-activate your GROAM again by following the instructions given above.

Cheerios!

lovej
              Im using kabayan sim..my husband called the customer service 2 days ago and they said my line is ok and have to wait after a day but until now i dont have a signal..pls help me