2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 8, 2016 12:12 PM by nicoleweber

Why won't my line be reconnected?

beerubio

It's been more than a week since I paid. I even paid a little in excess to be sure na marereconnect sya as soon as possible. The Globe rep told me na okay na sya in 30 minutes to 1 hour. Pero until now, even after calling 211 several times, wala pa din. The answering machine just keeps on telling me wait for not more than 2 hours Blah blah blah. I paid last May 17.

i am on the verge of calling NTC at magreklamo about this one. I feel like I'm paying for something na hindi ko naman nagagamit. It's so unfair na lagi akong pinaghihintay ng globe, the Globe rep wouldn't even entertain me. Ipapasa lang ako lagi sa service phone nila. I am a student and I do not have the luxury of time to go to globe to be treated that way.

My sister's line, on the other hand, got temporarily disconnected this afternoon. She paid at 8 this evening and even before 30 minutes, reconnected na sya automatically.

So please Globe, please have the decency to answer why this is happening if you cannot reconnect my line right away.

I have been on globe postpaid for 4 YEARS already and this is the first time that something like this happened.