3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 8, 2015 8:19 AM by Arnel S. Bansil

i receive a call from my landline telling about I am entitled to receive a globe loyalty reward of postpaid/prepaid account worth 300pesos and a handset model lenovo A328.  this was said that it will be not included in my existing account previously befor

eibbed21

i receive a call from my landline telling about I am entitled to receive a globe loyalty reward of postpaid/prepaid account worth 300pesos and a handset model lenovo A328.  this was said that it will be not included in my existing account previously before this offer. i asked the caller to callback next day for me to think about the offer.  as next day, the caller caled back again, i decided to accept the offer. so he ask some personal information like my name, address email add and my registration id no of PRC license.  supposedly i should have receive the handset last may 18, 2015 between 10am-5pm as what the caller had told me but i haven't received any handset that he said should be handed to my by air21 courier.  until now no handset was visible. iam asking you if this will appear to my name as new account even though i did not have any handset received or i am afraid that they may use my personal info for other matter.  please kindly respond asap.