4 Replies Latest reply on May 28, 2015 11:12 AM by hbanana

Help please

hbanana

Hi! Help please. My TM sim could not receive calls/txts and i could not also send some texts even if I still have a load. I tried to transfer my sim to another phone but still the same, no signal and all and it says there "Emergency Calls Only." What to do please? Thanks

• Re: Help please
          RNav

hbanana Hi there! May we know how old is your SIM card? To be sure, try inserting it again to another Globe/TM/open line phone to check. If there's still no signal, it might be time to visit a Globe Store and request for a replacement.

hbanana

Hello I've been using this sim for about 6 yrs. Yes i have tried inserting it but still

Anyway thank you! I'll visit a Globe store soon. If I ask a replacement, does my number change or will I retain it? and also do I still have to pay for it?

RNav

hbanana Honestly, I am not sure because of previous posts here in the Community about SIM replacement experiences in Globe Stores. Your number could still be subject to availability (depending on how fast/slow TM recycles numbers I guess) so it would be best to visit a store as soon as possible. Replacement could cost P40 but, as mentioned in several posts, this could be waived depending on the reason for replacement (in my opinion, a very old SIM card should qualify for a free replacement and retention of same number hehe :D). Be prepared with valid IDs as well to proceed with the transaction. :)