7 Replies Latest reply on Jun 1, 2015 1:22 PM by bok17

Roaming

annegonzales

Hi. I'm currently staying in usa for 2 months and my phone has been on airplane mode for a while now. i do@n't know if i should turn my signal on or not because i don't know if i'll be overcharged for it. My friends say it won't cost me a thing and some said if i open it i'm gonna be charged per day. I probably won't text people but my family from the philippines will try to text me. So basically it's only for emergencies.

• Re: Roaming
          RNav

annegonzales You can turn off airplane mode to continue receiving SMS, but to avoid unwanted roaming charges, turn off Cellular Data and LTE/3G, don't reply to or send any SMS, and don't call or receive any call.

To know more about Roaming or International services, visit Postpaid Roaming | International – Globe

annegonzales

I recieved this message and i'm so confused... "Welcome to United States of America! Travel worry-free without the fear of bill shock with our P599 Flat Rate for Data Roaming! Surf all you can with our partner operator AT&T for only P599 valid for 24 hours. No need to register and you will be charged on your first data usage. Usage outside partner 3/3  operators are charged P300/MB for Asia and America. For assistance, call +6327301212 toll-free using your Globe mobile. Enjoy your stay!" Will i be charges P599 per day or it wont change? :) :(

annegonzales

RNav I recieved this message and i'm so confused... "Welcome to United States of America! Travel worry-free without the fear of bill shock with our P599 Flat Rate for Data Roaming! Surf all you can with our partner operator AT&T for only P599 valid for 24 hours. No need to register and you will be charged on your first data usage. Usage outside partner 3/3  operators are charged P300/MB for Asia and America. For assistance, call +6327301212 toll-free using your Globe mobile. Enjoy your stay!" Will i be charged P599 per day or it wont change? :) :(