2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 5, 2015 10:33 AM by Arnel S. Bansil

hi po. i applied for a plan 999 with free mobile wifi. but everytime i received my bill, the total amout due is always 1,400-1,500. Can u check if my account was really subscribed to that plan 999. looks like that one staff of Globe did the wrong one coz

bluefairy

hi po. i applied for a plan 999 with free mobile wifi. but everytime i received my bill, the total amout due is always 1,400-1,500. Can u check if my account was really subscribed to that plan 999. looks like that one staff of Globe did the wrong one coz in my first day of application, he is even telling me to pay an amount of 1,495 while it should be free for the plan 999 i am applying for. Then when i insisted na bakit ako magbabayad ng another 1,495 for that mobile wife aside from that 999 na one month advance, sumimangot ung staff and become rude and even alam niya female ung ako na nag-aapply, he still address me as MR. sa O.R.... baka instead na plan 999 ung ini-enter niya, gipinasok niya sa iba. can you help me to check it out?