3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 16, 2015 8:19 AM by Arnel S. Bansil

Refund from Google Play Carrier Billing

hyperbeat

My little sister while playing Plants vs Zombies 2 on my Android phone and she accidentally purchased a special promotion plant in which it goes through successfully. It was worth P89.90 on the Play Store & +12% VAT recorded on my bill. I didn't know that my sister purchased it until I got my SOA. I decided to contact Google through their live chat and e-mail to request for refund and I received the following:

Hello [name withheld],

Thank you for contacting Google Wallet. This is a follow up email on what we have discussed over chat today.

As discussed, I've reviewed your account and at this point in time, I'm unable to cancel these transactions. I'd recommend you to contact your mobile carrier directly. Your mobile service provider supports your carrier billing purchases. They should be able to cancel the purchases.

I really wish I could have done this for you. However, this is out of scope for me. I hope you can understand my limitations.

I appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this process. If you have any more questions, please reply to this email or let my team call you. We're happy to help!

Thanks,

Alan M.
      The Google Support Team

As soon as I received that e-mail, I contacted Globe Support at 211 immediately. However they said that I need to contact Google for refunds and it shall be immediately reflected on my bill. Please help me! Confused subscriber here.