5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 23, 2015 8:20 AM by Arnel S. Bansil

Plan 999, please help.

moriok

i have a problem with my connection right now and paying the same plan 999, i have searched the web about the plan 999 and got here.

i have called last week about this problem and your team sent a crew to inspect the problem yesterday. but they only just recommended me to upgrade my account to LTE. i asked them why and they answered me "sir kasi congested na talaga ung line na available sa inyo, pag nag uprade kayo wala po kayo ibang babayaran, kundi ung bill nyo po ay magbabago lang sa 1300 a month." nag reply lang ako sa kanila ng "ok sige, kailangan ko kasi ng maayos na connection." after they left bigla akong napaisip.

Bakit ko kailangan mag upgrade kung ang plan na nai-promise sakin before ay plan 999 up to 3mbps. kaya nga kami nag avail.

another question about this Upgrade the speed of DSL Internet only plan 999. "it is being capped??" why??? are all the subscriber informed before about this??or  if there are some changes in the plan are we also being informed about the changes?? or can any admin reply on this to be legit?

i have also searched about the issues on the plan 999 and found this Tattoo Home Broadband DSL Plan 999 Internet-Only Plan.

can any one explain this further???

• Re: Plan 999, please help.
          Arnel S. Bansil

Howdy moriok!

My apologies for the inconvenience, but what I can advise you is that for technical cases such as this one it's always best to rely on our technicians' feedback as they're always more knowledgeable about these matters given they're the ones on the field and are familiar with your locale.

With regards to our Fair Use Policy, you can refer to this link for your reference: Fair Use Policy (FUP).

Cheers.

moriok

sorry nelskib for not agreeing to what you have answered, dahil ang nai-advice lang nila sa akin ay "kailangan ko pang dagdagan ang bayad ko para mabigyan ako ng magandang service?" hindi ba dapat ang marinig kong sagot ay solution sa prob ko na hindi na ako mag dadagdag ng gastos.

by the way thanks for providing me this Fair Use Policy FUP | Globe Tattoo . im only using this service at an average of 4-5 hours per day, im just streaming the web most of the time. and i think i'm not reaching the said cap. please see if this ping rate for only 2 tabs is acceptable. i cant barely use the speedtest with 3700ms of response rate.

this was taken before the technicians arrive. para may maipakita ako sa kanila kung ano talaga ang prob ko sa connection.

ping.jpg

agentdonn

Sa ngayon inconsistent ang internet connection ng Globe. Lahat ng plan nila naka-capped at my mb data allowance and daily data allowance. Masasabi ko lang SURF WITH LIMITS ang Globe ngayon. Hindi sapat sa client na masasabi na may internet connection, dapat nagagamit at nakukuha niya ng "TAMA" ang binabayaran nyang serbisyo.

Pati ba naman linya ng DSL congested. Ibig sabihin nito at ipinapakita na hindi nila matugunan ang pangangailangan ng mga client nila.

"sir kasi congested na talaga ung line na available sa inyo, pag nag uprade kayo wala po kayo ibang babayaran, kundi ung bill nyo po ay magbabago lang sa 1300 a month." --> natawa lang ako dito