1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 16, 2015 7:46 AM by ChitoReyes

good evening,,i am currently employed for 5 mos. as a welder @palmer-asia inc. new project @laguna techno park..i don't have credits cards or bank accounts ,the only documents i can only present are my voters id,phil-health id,recent 2 company id,a proof

ikkilabsyou

good evening,,i am currently employed for 5 mos. as a welder @palmer-asia inc. new project @laguna techno park..i don't have credits cards or bank accounts ,the only documents i can only present are my voters id,phil-health id,recent 2 company id,a proof of billing of my land lord for i am only a rentee in his apartment,  and the last  is my payslip that covers my salary for a month,,,,my basic salary is 28000/month ,,i,was,just wondering if globe reps somehow consider this requirements when i go to the nearest globe telecom branch in my place...its my first time to avail a plan..earlier ago i submitted a application form in cartain gadget store in pavillion @binan laguna,, i picked the samsung galaxy s5 @ plan 2499 .... but when i visited globe website,,i saw you have a plan that offers samsung galaxy s6 edge 32mb @plan 2499.theys said i ,must wait for the globe reps to call and validate my identity and my earnings .. what shall i do guys,,,kindly pls help me...thank you.....

• Re: good evening,,i am currently employed for 5 mos. as a welder @palmer-asia inc. new project @laguna techno park..i don't have credits cards or bank accounts ,the only documents i can only present are my voters id,phil-health id,recent 2 company id,a pr
          ChitoReyes

There are 3 important components when applying for a postpaid plan specially if the plan comes with a device to be paid for (it is not free as many people claim... you actually pay for it as integrated in the plan):

1. Identity - you are who you claim you are;

2. Proof of billing address - you have a physical address where your statement of account and/or important documents (like demand letters in case of non-payment) could be sent and duly received as a matter of proof in case of litigation, and:

3. Proof of financial capability to sustain the plan and device you are applying for over the minimum period of your intended contract.

Globe's credit investigators are tasked to check if the documents you have submitted would be sufficient to prove those 3. Of all, I would think that the criteria on your payslip considering that you have just been employed for 5 months may cast some doubts and would be the biggest risk factor for them (not the salary but more of the short period).

Considering that you you would still have other expenses (rent as what you mention, food, clothing, family? and others without a bank account to back you up) would they think it is sufficient? Only they could take such a risk. If approved then well and good but if not, they may suggest that you get a lower plan OR make you pay 6 months in advance (+ 1 month standard) or ask you to look for a Globe subscriber of good standing to be your guarantor that in case of your non-payment, the guarantor would be equally liable.

Good luck and let us know of the results.