1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 17, 2015 11:38 AM by Arnel S. Bansil

POSTPAID APPLICATION PENDING FOR ALMOST A MONTH

mikejohnsonflores

I am with the BPO industry for 3 years already and I have applied for a postpaid line about 4 weeks ago for plan 2499. The agent instructed me to submit my company ID, TIN ID, latest month payslips and COE. I already have submitted all the requirements, complete! It was verified by one of the agents by the second week. I was told then that I should be able to recieve a call for the approval of my application 2-3 days after. Now, its been two weeks since I got that call. Each time I am calling to inquire the status, they will always tell me that there are no response yet. There was even a time that I have to argue with an agent because he told me I called to cancel it, he checked again and he confirmed its not and still in pending status with no response yet. That was a totally disappointing news. So until when should I wait for this? The very reason why I chose globe for my first postpaid account is flexibility of the service and nationwide coverage. Now, it seems like globe is not willing to welcome me as one of their subscribers. Please globe, do not ruin your credibility by your slow process with new subscribers, you should treat us like babies since we will be using your service for roughly 30months and that's not a joke! I hope globe can address this. Thanks.