18 Replies Latest reply on Jul 28, 2015 12:50 PM by markcantila

Bill Adjustment & Hold Suspension/Blacklist

jonnnc

Can anybody refer me to someone who could help?  I have a 3 month ongoing problem thats getting nowhere.  Countless calls to hotline, twitter, facebook, emails (doesnt seem to work).  So now I'm trying out globe community. Di ko na alam ano gagawin eh.

Regarding my concern, after recontractiong (case#74485621), i'm charged P36,200 one-time handset fee, instead of 24mos amortization.

Now, Globe has been calling me to pay up to prevent disconnection/blacklist.  How do I prevent or hold this from happening?

Thank you po in advance.

• Re: Bill Adjustment & Hold Suspension/Blacklist
          ChitoReyes

Would you have any reference or documentation that your recontracting would entail a 24 months amortization on the handset and not a one time payment of the amount?

I've had a similar experience in the past when I availed of a plan and for 6 months they were charging for the cost of the device which was supposed to be charged for 24 months 0% interest. I showed them the documentation and the promo but still took some time to reverse.

Lesson to be learned is to always get hold of documentation for any dispute. (Beware of unofficial paperless billing statements which DO NOT conform to the e-commerce law of the Philippines).

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              jonnnc

ChitoReyes yes sir, as indicated on my original post case#74485621 (iPhone 6 Plus 24mos amortization) with countless confirmations from people of Globe hotline (custserv, loyalty, savedesk) that my concern is valid. But lahat ng sinasagot sakin: "escalate to support group", "waiting for support group", etc.

Globe reversed the charge last 4/22/15....then charged it back again one-time on 4/28/15 on my Bill #28.

Ok lang din for me if it will take long. I kept following up my concern because I dont want my account to be disconnected or blacklisted.  I want to maintain my good credit standing.

ChitoReyes

Then welcome to Globe... a jungle of uncoordinated upgraded systems relying on manual adjustments only to be put back by their automated systems.

Again, my reasons for staying traditional when it comes to documentation.

jonnnc

Sorry sir chito for tooking so long to reply, i've been experiencing error while replying the past days, kala ko blinock ako ni Globe   Indeed Globe is a jungle of uncoordinated upgraded systems relying on manual adjustments.

You being a subscriber for more than 2 decades tells me you're one globe happy customer

ChitoReyes

Congratulations jonnnc... you just won the joke for the day .

Being first to subscribe to mobile networks and comparing their services is a hobby of mine (I am also a pioneer subscriber of the 2 other existing major networks and the defunct PILTEL, Extelcom and some other telcos which were either eaten up by the major players or just simply closed.

Mobile communication is an area where incurring revenues could easily be abused specially in environments where consumer protection is very weak.I don't even know why I spend for it but it is an advocacy I have chosen to uplift and I have to stay with the network to experience these things. (pa-noble daw). In reality, it is so hard to change numbers once you have established one that has been associated with yourself. My different numbers (even with a rival network) have different purposes.

jonnnc

ChitoReyes indeed its hard to change contact numbers.  but i just cant accept paying for lousy services thats why i change providers a lot.

ChitoReyes

As long as you have reported it and have the reference numbers and you know that you are right, don't be easily threatened by those SMS messages which are insensitively system generated.

In my case before when I was contesting the charges, I waited for the Official letter of demand from their "lawyers" which were actually collection agency companies then threatened them though a letter sent officially copy furnished the equally insensitive Globe legal department to immediately correct their flawed accusation which was a result of Globe's negligence.

I can help you draft a letter if the need arises. Just send me a direct message.

jonnnc

Sir ChitoReyes thank you very much for your advice and offer to draft a letter.  If ever sir, I'll send you a direct message.

Do you have any info where I could verify/check my Credit Score?  My credit card application got declined due to "Poor Credit Score" daw.  Wala akong utang of any kind except etong Globe na may bill dispute.

Got this message today, 07/01/15 8:42am:

SBC declined.jpg

ChitoReyes

Sorry I have no idea about how they generated that kind of credit score except for past bank records on loans which have been defaulted. We don't even have a recognized credit bureau and it might have been a mistake on their end due to a similar name or perhaps a credit card issued on their records which you did not use yet was charged. There was a time when credit card companies were issuing out cards for blatantly free just to anybody without due diligence and once recorded received started charging for yearly fees which incurred interest. This practice was frowned upon by the Central bank and was stopped.

markcantila

I think Security Bank is connected with Trans Union, you may want to try calling Trans Union and check it with them.jonnnc

alexmanalo@gmail.com

Its time for you to complain to NTC.

Go to NTC website and file a compaint. follow this link National Telecommunications Commission

then send a personal email regarding your complaint to

Attention your email to

ATTY. RAMON C. NOLASCO, JR.

OIC, CWPD

Send your complain to this email address

cwpd@ntc.gov.ph

this guy will replay he is very nice

Victor A. Gusto

Administrative Assistant III

CWPD - NTC

hope this help to resolve your issue. Remember your issue and claim should be valid.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                                jonnnc

Received this message today (06/30/2015).  Think I'm already in trouble.

IMG_0930.JPG