2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 23, 2015 11:00 AM by agentdonn

Huawei B593s-931 Modem Unlocked?

agentdonn

I finished my contract to Globe and anytime I can disconnect my subscription. I message Huawei and ask if I can unlocked my modem. Huawei replied and this is the message:

"Because there has many different customizations in different countries carrier operators customized.

Plz contact your initial service provider concerning unlock code, which is subjected to them." ---Huawei

Can Globe give the unlock code to unlock the modem?

• Re: Huawei B593s-931 Modem Unlocked?
          Arnel S. Bansil

Howdy agentdonn!

My apologies, but we currently do not offer unlocking services. I'll let you know if our policy on this changes anytime in the near future.

Thanks.

• Re: Huawei B593s-931 Modem Unlocked?
              agentdonn

Thank you for the reply.

Magiging useless kasi ang device, what if lumipat ng bahay at hindi naman kailangan ng wireless internet kasi available naman sa area yung DSL. Kung tapos naman na ang contract at bayad naman ang device dapat may paraan sila sa mga nagre-request na ma-unlock ang kanilang device. Pwede naman GLOBE ang mag-unlocked as to secured the integrity and security of the device. Magiging basura lang ang device kapag ang Globe di pa ito ginawan ng aksyon.

May kumikita tuloy sa pag-unlocked ng device.