4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 23, 2015 10:12 AM by Arnel S. Bansil

why is there no more response to my queries?

notes

I've been waiting for almost a month now for someone to further reply to my questions.... been asking about G-cash tjofgcash. Still not been KYCed and the refund did not arrive as indicated in other questions (7-15 days? its been a month now since that last 46 pesos deduction from my account and that was 4 to 5 times)... I'm just disappointed that no one seems to ask me whether I'm satisfied or my problem was solved... I still needed the amount I lost from those verification fees .

• Re: why is there no more response to my queries?
          ChitoReyes

There seems to be a trend nowadays that unless constantly followed up (which for most is actually a waste of time and effort leading to frustration not worth the refund), Globe would not act on concerns which could be attributed to the flaws of the system.

I am personally experiencing this too with the discovery that my problem had been the problem of many subscribers having been reported for the past 2 years and yet have not been addressed. In the meantime, Globe gets to keep the revenues of the unsuspecting subscribers.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              notes

Sorry to hear that too... I'm really sad because it took me a lot of effort to accumulate that amount I lost to verification fees which could have been used for the better. Even considering that the renewal fee for Gcash AmEx is 250 pesos it would really have been worth it if this inconveniences would be quickly acted upon. It is true that the benefits I've reaped from the service seems to have outweighed such occurrences but its still sad that a degree of trust has been lost because of such incidents.

I'm still hoping though that Globe would see this post and refund what we've lost. I still believe that they'd do what's right and keep their revenues not from those gained by taking advantage of unsuspecting subscribers but from those earned from excellent service and a trusting relationship with its customers.

ChitoReyes

Your sentiments are as good as mine as well as the many CSRs, moderators of this community and those well meaning individuals who are often behind the scenes but nevertheless POWERLESS to do something about it at the least possible time.

It's web of "systems" makes addressing issues so impersonal and the reliance of a limited "support team" seems to have their hands tied and delays in addressing issues seems to be the norm rather than an exception.

Sometimes it let's me think whether the higher ups really care about doing things right or just concerned on making record profits at our expense.

Take a look at this thread - Eh di WOW! Globe record profits in 2014

Arnel S. Bansil

Howdy notes!

My apologies, but your case has been endorsed to tjofgcash. For the meantime you can also reach us by calling 2882 which is our official GCash hotline.