7 Replies Latest reply on Jun 28, 2015 10:45 AM by ChitoReyes

No signal

thynne2688

My postpaid number lost signal since wednsday... And found out from a friend that someone is using my number... How come someone using my number when infact im still subscribe to a postpaid plan?

• Re: No signal
          agentdonn

Please report it immediately to Globe. Call their hotline to better assist you.

thynne2688

Already did that but still no signal...

agentdonn

Globe Hotline did not solve the issue then its time to visit the nearest Globe Store in your area. Probably they can assist you better.

ChitoReyes

Are you the subscriber on record for that particular number you are using? if so, then perhaps there was a mis-assignment of the numbers done by Globe if indeed somebody is really using that number.

Yes it is better to go to a Globe Business Office. it is also possible that your sim is already defective and needs replacement and perhaps it was a wrong number that your friend called.

thynne2688

Im the owner of this number... And im sure na di mali number ng tinawagan ng mga friends ko kasi  matagal ko na ginagamit to sa business... Suddenly iba na profile pic sa viber account ko and then they try to call iba na sumasagot.

thynne2688

You mean to say na possible na mabigay ang number ko sa new subscriber? How sad naman for being a subcriber nyo for almost 3 years now magiging ganito. Its so disappointing that i need to go pa sa globe center and pipila ng napakatagal to attend my concern...

ChitoReyes

If it's true then it would be a major blunder on Globe's end as it should reflect in their system that the number is presently assigned.

Have you tried the hotline? What did they say? Does the number and your account number correspond to each other?