2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 2, 2015 10:56 AM by Arnel S. Bansil

I have been calling several times already (4 times to be exact) to follow up on my loyalty offers, I am given reference number every time I call to follow up and promised a callback from the loyalty department within 24 hours but I never got any calls. y

spunzalan

I have been calling several times already (4 times to be exact) to follow up on my loyalty offers, I am given reference number every time I call to follow up and promised a callback from the loyalty department within 24 hours but I never got any calls. y first call was Jun 7 with ref # WLO 15060004554 and spoke with Franz; my second call was Jun 18 with ref # WLO 15060006668 and spoke with JP; my third call was Jun 22 with ref # WLO 15060069503; and the last was this evening with ref # WLO 15060011371. If you will notice I don't call after 24 hours giving your Loyalty Dept more than enough time to call me back, I gave them my landline nbr 7208129 and my mobile nbr 09328920918. In the first place it was someone from the Loyalty Dept who called to offer to upgrade our internet speed to 3MBPS and to give our landline unli calls to Globe and TM mobiles. Don't you think I already have a valid reason to complain? Is there no one in the Loyalty Dept who can call me and explain to me what is going on? I don't think I deserve this kind of treatment, do you? Thanks and God Bless, Susan Punzalan