1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 2, 2015 3:17 PM by Arnel S. Bansil

Google Play Order Cancellation

jfamilaran

Hi,

As per google team advised,  i would like to ask if how long it will take for globe team to send back my credits.

Kindly check google team's response to my concern,

-----

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Google. I’m sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your purchase of Zenonia S: Rifts in Time.

As a courtesy, I’ve refunded this order to the payment method you used to make this purchase, totaling 252.00 PHP.

The refund should appear on your next mobile carrier statement, however the timing depends on your provider so I’d suggest you contact them directly for more specific information.To check the status of your refund or to see which payment method was used for this purchase, please visit https://wallet.google.com.

Although we occasionally grant refunds for apps or in-app purchases, we expect app developers to provide support and refunds for their own products on Google Play.

If this isn’t your first problem with Zenonia S: Rifts in Time, I’d suggest contacting the developer directly for help here: help@gamevil.com. If you’re having many issues with this app or the developer, I’d suggest that you not buy any more from them until you’re satisfied with their service.

If I can help with anything else, please let me know. I'm always happy to help.

Have a great day!

Thanks,

Serena

The Google Support Team

---

As what it follows.

---

Your purchase from GAMEVIL Inc. on Google Play has been canceled. Any charges made will be refunded.

Order number: 12999763169054705758.1332304701111476

Order date: 06 30, 15 1:55:13 PM PHT

Item Price

MonthlyPaid 2800 (ZENONIA S: Rifts In Time) ₱252.00

Tax: ₱0.00

Total: ₱252.00

Payment method:

Google Wallet Globe Telecom 9055401147