0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 7, 2015 11:32 AM by Rust Cohle

Watch The Trailer For Dragon Ball Super Here

Rust Cohle

C’mon guys, admit it. I know I’m not the only one getting quite the nerdchills to find out that the first episode of Dragon Ball Super has landed... in Japan. Arguably the most popular and enduring anime series in history debuted last week and the rest of the world has to wait. This is why we can’t have nice things.

Here’s the new series’ opening credits which someone with a very kind soul uploaded on Dailymotion:

The exciting thing about Super is it's written by Akira Toriyama, creator of the original Dragon Ball Z series.

Based on what I’ve read online, Super picks up right after the defeat of Majin Boo in Dragon Ball Z. Everybody’s enjoying an episode (or two) of momentary bliss. But in true DBZ fashion, a new evil is bound to come along and challenge Son Goku and the gang, and once again push everyone to their limits.

I still can’t find a release date for the English translation. In the meantime I’m off to the nearest corner and cry myself to sleep, singing “Cha-la head cha-la” in my head over and over again.