16 Replies Latest reply on Jul 16, 2015 10:18 AM by allain_umalin

ridiculous loyalty reward

anavrin

I check some of the discussions on this page and I've read something that bothers me. Globe is prioritizing new cust than those who stayed and made buz with them for years?! It is not making any sense to me at all. My contract with globe will end in a few months and I'm thinking if will renew my contract with globe or transfer my buz to another service provider if that's the case. Globe should look in to this bec it's quite stupid

• Re: ridiculous loyalty reward
          lancelot12

Honestly, there's no Loyalty Reward in Globe. They only have re-contracting.

Re-contracted line has more freebies than new line.

New line has a free phone (if the phone is free for the plan).

Re-contracted line has Gadget Care, 1 month Navigation bundle, 3 months Spotify or Hooq, a free phone (if the phone is free for the plan) or you can avail Bill Rebate for 24 months and a premium rewards--American Express thru GCASH for free.

jerrifecatalan

I think for its a Reward na rin in a sense, like you don't need to submit financial documents to get new phone and get lock in again for another months and months,.. anavrin That's Wonderful !!

lancelot12

Yeah, for re-contracting, no need to submit any documents and there's no verification and approval once your account is qualified for re-contracting.

ChitoReyes

Recontracting is just a means of getting what you actually pay for in terms of an included allocated device or bill rebates in exchange for a definite time of subscription (usually 24 months). It has already been integrated in to the plan and gone are the days when service providers would subsidize the devices or give it out for "free".

It is only "free" in the eyes of the subscriber as marketing would want us to have that perception. Just take advantage of it or else you lose out on your subscription UNLESS you really plan to opt out of Globe anytime before another 24 months. If so, just avail of the bill rebates so you can opt out anytime without incurring pretermiantion fees.

allain_umalin

Same here. My plan is good for recontracting and I want Lenovo A5000 for my 999Plan. I checked their website, it says 'IN STOCK' so I called their hotline. Unfortunately, they said there's no stock.. I went to their chat spport and they said, they only offer stocks from their website to new applicants..#feelingignored