3 Replies Latest reply on May 16, 2013 11:12 AM by Demerok

Plan & Device Upgrade

J.M.Oleo

I am currently on plan 299 with an iPhone 4, and I want to upgrade it to Plan 999 and an upgrade to iPhone 5. What are my options? 

• Re: Plan & Device Upgrade
          Demerok

1. If your current plan is still within contract, you may availed Iphone 5 Prepaid  Kit **0% installment at 3, 6, 12 and 24 months offered to Allied Bank/PNB, American Express, BDO, BPI, Citibank, EastWest Bank, HSBC, Metrobank, RCBC Bankard, Security Bank/Diners Club, and UnionBank credit cardholders.

or,

2. you may apply for additional Line at Plan 999 and pay the upfront fee or you may also avail 0% interest monthly amortization of P800 (for iphone5 16gb) + your Monthly fee P999 (MRF).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

RoveenCarlo
            You can actually check if youre eligible for a recontract. Call loyalty department (211 and follow the prompt) so they can compute your pre termination fee.. might as well increase your credit limit so you can upgrade your plan to 999. Provide addutional proof of finace as a requirement. As what demerok has provided above, you need to pay 19200 to get the iphone5 16Gb
              Demerok

@J.M.Oleo the chart below also applies to Non-creditcardholder.

You just need to Pay the upfront fee of the unit

example for Plan999 (iphone 5 , a cashout of P14400.