1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 1, 2015 8:24 AM by ChitoReyes

HELP!!! I do hope that you can enlighten me with this one. Why do we still need to provide which I believe we already provided all those documents when we opted Globe to be our service provider (MORE THAN 10 YEARS AGO)?

amprossrn

Hi Everyone! I would like to ask if we really need to submit proof of income with regards to this situation and I do hope that you can enlighten me with this one. We have been a VALUED CUSTOMER for a very long time now, which in fact our Globe broadband account is already “more than 10 years and still counting” and the account holder’s name is under the name of my brother-in-law, however, my parents is REALLY the one taking care of the bills and whatnot; even the name was under my Brother-in-law’s. Few years ago (starting somewhere 2008-2009), I took over the responsibilities of paying the house dues such as this globe account; hence, I have been the one paying our Globe Broadband bills for 7 years or more. Currently, I finally decided to transfer the account name into mine for me to take full accountabilities and rights; the problem is that I am currently unemployed starting January 2015 and just started having a home-based jobs (with no ISSUES financially in STILL paying all the dues/bills at home for I still have more than enough saving funds); and the person that I’ve talked to over the phone gave me the list of requirements (IN WHICH INCLUDES THE PROOF OF INCOME) needed for it to be transferred to my name.

Now, my questions are, why do we still need to provide those requirements which I believe we already provided all those documents when we opted Globe to be our service provider (MORE THAN 10 YEARS AGO)? Did we not prove our capabilities in paying those service for that length of time? Is there any way that we can waive these requirements? Because I know for some ISPs, they only need to have some VALID IDs TO BE PRESENTED ONCE THE TRANSACTION IS REQUESTED. Is there any other option? Is it really necessary to provide proof of income? I mean, proof of billing is understandable and with absolute logical sense, but proof of income? I don’t know, I am still the same person paying our Bills for the past 7 years.

I really do hope that I could find refuge and enlightenment in here. Thank you so much ahead of time everyone.