1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 15, 2015 5:58 AM by ChitoReyes

i felt super confuse po kasi some people say your bill will grow ig u cant pay your bills but it has been temporary disconnected las year pa po. and were not using the internet modem but is is tru po na tumutubo po yung bills namin kahit na temporary disc

leslie22v

i felt super confuse po kasi some people say your bill will grow if u cant pay your bills but it has been temporary disconnected last year pa po. and we're not using the internet modem but is it true po na tumutubo po yung bills namin kahit na temporary disconnected na pu yun?

• Re: i felt super confuse po kasi some people say your bill will grow ig u cant pay your bills but it has been temporary disconnected las year pa po. and were not using the internet modem but is is tru po na tumutubo po yung bills namin kahit na temporary
          ChitoReyes

Almost all of the postpaid subscription contracts you sign with Globe (but Globe does not give a copy to its subscribers... go check) would indicate the following:

7.7 We reserve the right to bar, suspend or temporarily disconnect the Service(s) in the event we find inconsistencies in the information provided in your application form, non-payment of an overdue account, usage in excess of spending limit, abnormal usage patterns, fraud, or other similar cases. You shall have no cause of action against us for barring, suspension or temporary disconnection. We may resume or reconnect your service(s) once you fully comply with our requirements. Further, you will continue to be liable for any applicable charges and/or fees, including but not limited to the monthly service fees during the applicable period despite the barring, suspension or temporary disconnection of the Service(s).

To answer your question... yes... lalaki po iyan.

What you should have done was to have it terminated the moment you did not use the service anymore. In this way, Globe cannot charge you anymore.

Dealing with Globe for the past 21 years, documentation is a necessity.