1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 18, 2015 10:56 PM by zyper95

how to activate my new LTE sim

dharl

Hi, I change my SIM card from regular to LTE sim card since I buy a new phone - Samsung S4 last sunday dated August 16, 2015 @ Greenbelt Makati City. Seph, the Globe representative informed me that the activation of my new sim card is within the day but unfortunately until now for 3days, its not yet activated. I already called landline support # 730-1000 and I registered the 16 serial number at the back of my new sim, knowing it will be back within 24-48hours but until now I cannot used my phone. For your immediate attention!

• Re: how to activate my new LTE sim
          zyper95

If this is a postpaid sim card, just visit the nearest Globe Store have them check your new sim card. As for prepaid LTE sim, this sims are pre-activated and no need to activate LTE all you need is LTE capable sim and LTE capable device. Now you need also to check the specification of your phone to know if the LTE frequency is supported by the model of your device. There are some mobile phones that are LTE capable but does not support Globe LTE frequency. Check your phone manual for the supported LTE Band make sure it is indicated that it supports LTE Band 3 1800Mhz.