4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 20, 2015 7:28 PM by jhocven

Recontracting MySuperPlan

jalur24

I would like to know if I can retain my plan that is not being offered anymore when I request for recontract? My plan is My Best Ever Super Plan 499.

• Re: Recontracting MySuperPlan
          RNav

jalur24 My mom recontracted last July. From All New MySuperPlan she was required to migrate to myLifestyle Plan.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            jhocven

Hi! for recontracting subscribers whose account has the OLD plan you will be required to migrate to the new plan (myLIFESTYLE Plan)

myLIFESTYLE Plan Offer and its details

myLIFESTYLE Plan is the newest plan offer from Globe Postpaid. In line with their effort to simplify their plans, there will only be one plan: with Unli Calls & Texts to Globe/TM for only P499 a month. Other services can be availed on top of it (Promo Packs formerly Boosters), so you can still customize your plan according to your interests and needs. Best of all, the more you add, the better the handset you can get. It’s that simple! Compared to the older plans of Globe Postpaid where there are many plans, freebies and boosters to choose from, the new plan is much simpler. There will now only be one plan: Unli Calls & Texts to Globe/TM for only P499/month. Another big difference is that before, when you add promo packs to your plan, it doesn’t help you get a better handset. Now, the more promo packs you add to your base plan, the better the handset you can get! This way, you can still customize your plan according to your lifestyle, and at the same time, be rewarded for it!

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              zyper95

Definitely you can retain your current plan as long as you are not availing a new device. If you are talking of recontracting meaning getting a new phone with your current plan then you will be migrated to the new myLifestyle plan.