1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 25, 2015 9:14 PM by joannamaried.

Globe DSL Reconnection

jeppot

Good Day! May unpaid balance ako na worth 3 months of service sa globe dsl plan 999 ko. Disconnected na sya since April or May.

May nabasa ako na email na permanent disconnected na sya.

1st Question: Kung sakaling I -settle ko yung unpaid balance ko, marereconnect ba agad agad yung internet ko?

2nd Question: Once na mareconnect ulit yung dating linya ng internet ko, mare-retain ba yung dating plan at speed ng net ko?

Thanks,

Jeff

• Re: Globe DSL Reconnection
          joannamaried.

Hi,

Based on my conversation before with Globe Rep, as long as you will settle your unpaid bills, you can still reconnect. Madami silang options for you to request the re-connection of your DSL line. You can request for reconnection through their self-service hotline. Just call 211 and navigate your way to the reconnection menu. Meron ding option dun na pipiliin mo na kakausapin mo ung Globe CSR then have them process the re-connection pero I think my charge pg sila ung mgpaprocess. Or, once you settled your overdue balance, you can request for reconnection by logging in to MyAccount at accounts.globe.com.ph. Click on the "View Account" button next to your enrolled number, and click on "Submit payment details and request for reconnection" from the side panel. Fill out the form and click SEND. Your line will be reconnected within 24 hours. If you don't have an online account, you can register and enroll your Globe number at this link: GLOBE

2Q: Yes! Same plan ung e aactivate sayo.

You may also contact them through their Twitter account @talk2GLOBE - mabilis sila mgreply for assistance

JM:)