3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 29, 2015 4:54 PM by jhocven

My Question about getting plan.

ayako

Hello ask lang. Gusto ko sana mag apply ng plan sa globe. Nabasa ko requirements valid id and proof of remittance. I have online business and I earn almost 70k a month. BUT.. Karamihan sa proof of remittances ko nakapangalan sa partner ko. Konti lang yung nakapangalan sakin. Pwede kaya ako makakuha ng plan kahit ganun?if yes I wanted to ask na rin how much cash out? Im planning to get IPhone 6plus plan.

• Re: My Question about getting plan.
          jerrifecatalan

proof or financial should be updated.. i mean, like remittance, dapat po kung sino ang nagrereceive siya po i think ang pwede mag-apply. and remittance should be for the last 3 months with the same recipient. ayako

jhocven

HI! if you want to apply for a postpaid line this are the requirements

need at least 1 requirements for POID, POBA and POFC

POID = To establish the existence of the person (e.g. name / identity not made-up)

To establish that the individual applying for a subscription is the same person represented in his/her documents.

*Company ID or Government employee ID

*Driver’s License or computer-generated temporary driver’s license

*Passport

*NBI Clearance

*Firearms license

*Seaman’s book

*Associated Marine Officer’s and Seamen’s Union of the Philippines (AMOSUP) Dependent’s card

*Internationally-issued ID of retired US Navy Officials

*Postal ID

*Senior Citizen’s ID

*Other National Government Agency-issued ID

*Globe Platinum ID

*Persons with Disability (PWD) ID or National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP) Certification

*Student Driver’s Permit

*G-CASH Card

*Cooperative-issued ID

*College School ID

*PRC ID

*TIN / SSS / GSIS / Philhealth ID

*GSIS eCard Plus / UNIFIED MULTI-PURPOSE ID (UMID) eCard

*Voter’s ID

Note: If company ID is also the ATM, Debit card & Time in/out card (multi-functional ID), verification shall be done to confirm authenticity of POID

POBA = To establish completeness and accuracy/exactness of billing address given and to ensure that Globe's / Innove's future                                communications or billings will be received by the applicant in the indicated billing address

*Any of the acceptable POID

*Latest Public Utility Bill

*Latest Utility bills with incomplete address

*Latest Hand-written Utility bills

*Latest Official Receipt (O.R.) of Electric Cooperative bills

*Latest billing statement issued by Microfinance Institutions (MFI), Retail stores or Appliance Centers engaged in                                        installment payment terms (Ex. Gillamacs Appliance Center, Emilio S. Lim Appliance Center, K-servico)

*Latest Computerized Official Receipts (O.R.) bearing preferred billing address

*AMOSUP Dependent’s card

*Letterhead of company indicating address

*Latest Credit Card Statement

*Latest Bank Statement

*Latest computerized payslip

*Latest W2 Form (BIR form 2316)

*Insurance premium notice

*Latest Club statement of account

*Publication w/ subscription label or tag

*Any post-marked envelope

*Latest Airway bill

*Latest Notarized Contract of Lease

*Latest Business/Mayor’s Permit

POFC = To assess if applicant is capable to sustain the subscription

*Latest Certificate of Employment and Compensation (COE)

*Latest computerized payslip (Private Organization)

*Latest Self-printed payslip (similar to GT payslip printed from HRMall/Oracle system)

*Latest Government Payroll/Payslip

*Latest ITR (BIR Form 1700 for employees)

*Latest W2 form (BIR form 2316)

*Electronic bill (E-bill) credit card statements including those of internationally-issued credit cards

*Printed unofficial copy of bank statement coming from the bank

*Certificate of land title being farmed

*Certification from the Sugar Association

*Latest ITR (BIR form 1701 for sole proprietor)

*Latest Credit Card statement showing minimum credit limit of Php20,000 with no past due

*Credit Card ID including internationally-issued cards

*Latest two (2) months bank statement of account / passbook

*Combined savings/current deposits from different banks 

*Dollar Savings Account

*Latest Notarized Lease Contract (used by Landlord)

*Last three (3) months Foreign remittance slip (ex. Western Union)

*Last three (3) months certificate of allotment from applicant’s spouse

*Latest Business Permit/Mayor’s Permit With NO gross sales indicated

*Latest Business Permit/Mayor’s Permit With gross sales indicated

hope this could help

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              notevenfollowed

Pakitaan mo ng at least 3 months bank statement or passbook, syempre mas okay kung maganda ang flow ng pera sa bank account mo.

1 of 1 people found this helpful