3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 17, 2015 1:47 PM by Arnel S. Bansil

Deteriorating service

vlabrague

dear globe, what a deteriorating service you have. My net problem ongoing for a month already.  Daming araw na nasayang sa kaantay ng mga installer nyo na walang dumadating. I escalated this to a Manager of ur call center named Jeff Cruz puro pangakk na aayusin until now wala man lang txt. Grabe never ako na late magbayad sa inyo may over payment pa nga ako tapos ganito ang service nyo? Very deteriorating. Wala kayong sense of urgency at may mga integrity issue yang mga employees nyo.

• Re: Deteriorating service
          Arnel S. Bansil

Howdy vlabrague!

My apologies. I can help follow-up on this for you. Were you given a reference number for fast tracking of this case?

Thanks.

• Re: Deteriorating service
              vlabrague

atw15090000113, Atw15090000196, Atw15090000196 those are the report numbers. As you can nlone of them been resolve and nobody called to give an update. i spoke to 3 deifferent supervisors named Jeff Cruz, Andrew Carolina and Scott san Jose. They promised that they will give me an update but nobody does. Its seems that theres an integrity issue with your employees and no sense of urgency in handling complaints. I have credits on the account and never been late for any payments. It looks that yhose supervisors are not capable enough to handle such cases. Why you dont have complaints department? Why is it that my complaint will be raised with those supervisors? How should i know if they really forwarding those? Why theyre not giving feedback and resolve the issue? This is really annoying for more than a month of no connection and i didnt go to work for 2 scheduled days for line transfer yet nobody comes. I need the company address and contact number of ur company cause i need those info on my report with NTC. Your not resolvibg any issues. This is really a deteriorating and very very bad service