5 Replies Latest reply on Sep 23, 2015 11:17 AM by miq

tried to access spotify.bday and email not accepted says not eligible

miq

tried to avail of the spotify premium,i called customer service to ask for assistance,the cs rep i talked to told me to just download the app and thats it,i  did register but all i was able to get was a 7 day trial,i called globe again to verify,i was told that in order to access spotify via globe,i need to go to [email protected],which i did but now after i have typed bday and email,it say it is not eligible,i told the customer rep it didnt accept the given bday n email,i verified from her the listed email n bday on my acct details... she replied that there's no bday record on my acct.. i asked her how come she verified the acct earlier by asking me details like bday etc,and she confirmed that i have given her the right details,anyway she said she will update bday as we talked plus she also said the spotify accts needed 2 updates,after waiting for eternity we tried to access spotify again,not eligble again,can someone from globe help,its really a pain talking to ur customer service i have other issues that has yet to be address,i dont get feedbacks,no one can answer the simplest query,all they do is make u wait,

• Re: tried to access spotify.bday and email not accepted says not eligible
          Arnel S. Bansil

Howdy miq!

First and foremost I need to clarify if you are subscribed to any promo that gives you free access to Spotify Premium? What plan are you subscribed to?

Thanks.

miq

HI nelskib,yep i'm subscribed sa 1599 bundle that includes hooq n spotify premium,i have called globe customer service many times  iba iba cnasabi,un huli me binigay oa n reference number,until now wala feedback,un una instruction sa kin just download the app,thats it sa trial period lng ako napunta,iba iba cnasabi dusa tumawag sa globe

Arnel S. Bansil

miq Sorry about that. Hmm... I think you can get in touch with our talk2Globe Twitter channel for us to check your account and verify exactly what went wrong during your registration.

miq

HI,i did use that channel,i gave details of my acct etc,if i recall the agent's name is Astrid or Astrud pero wala rin nangyari,didnt get a  feedback,same like the rest ng nakausap ko,my complain started when someone from loyalties dept called claiming n entitled ako ng rewards,i was told n limited offer sa loyal globe subscriber so i agreed only to find out n upgrade ang ginawa,dahil nkita ko after checking n lahat ng inoffer s akin naka paloob sa bundle n 1599. This people call u on the pretense n rewards pero upgrade pala,since sept 2 nag complain n ko wala feedback i even gave the agent's name,now since na cha charge n ko sa upgrade at ayaw nila ibalik sa dati kong plan,its but right n magamit ko anu naka paloob s binabayaran ,but no one from globe gave me any feedback or resolve my complain,last call ko i was told n needed daw admin ang mag ayos ng acct details para mag tally kapag inaccess ko spotify,but till now same results and despite having reference numbers wala ako feedback when i call the same response n waiting on hold,most of ur agents doesnt even know where to activate spotify,its infuriating that u get this legit calls pero me panloloko n kaakibat,mablis mag uograde at i charge ka agad pero pag turn ng customer to complain at mag demand n tamang serbisyo walang matinong mkakausap,

miq

Anyone from globe n me alam pano resolve tong isyu ko,i called globe again today,iba iba sinasabi paraan ng pag a access ng spotify, isang tawag umaabot ng 30 mins +,  naka 3 x. na ko tumawag today un una kausap ko sa app ako again dinirect for a free trial,and sabi lng pasensya n n overlook daw nya n mali pala, after akong i hold ng ilang beses pag antayin forever only to be told n i forward n lng daw nya isyu kung san sya n lng nakakaalam ,next call download ko daw app para ma sync sa fb,un ang turo, me sinasabi pang 1st step  till 3 rd step daw anong step n daw ako,un daw bday n email sa 3 rd step na ,kako xhek nya muna jkya,obviously di rin alam sinasabi,3 rd call i forward daw para ma  bigyan ako link,kako ganun din sinabi dati wala pa rin feedback, nakakainit ulo tumawag