1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 14, 2015 11:42 AM by hyperbeat

If didisconnect ko na yung plan, mag vovoid na ba yung chance na maka loyalty rewards?

janezzaloiz

i finished my 2yrs plan last july. I wanted to disconnect it kasi gsto koNg kumuha ng iphone pero next year pa. if pa disconnect ko now, hindi ko na ba magagamit yung loyalty na tinatawag? Thanks!

• Re: If didisconnect ko na yung plan, mag vovoid na ba yung chance na maka loyalty rewards?
          hyperbeat

Hi janezzaloiz!

Disconnection means permanently removing your account from Globe. There are still some remedies if you want to avoid paying your MSF.

First,

You may downgrade to Plan Zero if you like. It will only be offered to postpaid users who have finished their contract and want their line disconnected but keep their line and number. You'll only be charged P50.00 per month and additional 25.00 if you're on traditional snail mail billing.

Downside? Your current plan will be replaced by standard SMS, Voice, and Data rates.

Second,

You may temporarily disconnect your line. You won't be able to use your SIM for 30 days.

Downside? Short-term only and you will be charged back again on your current plan.

I prefer you just downgrade to Plan Zero and upgrade again if you want to avail your new plan.

You may start calling the Loyalty Department for Plan downgrade.